- GROUP CLASSES
- Conversation Social Club
- Tired of missing all the juicy bits of conversations in Spanish? Want to build your confidence and participate more? Spice up your week and go loco! Immerse yourself in a Mexican night of listening and conversational practice. Visit Mexico every month without leaving Brighton! Mexican teacher, Mexican drinks, Mexican food, Mexican music, Mexican guests and maybe even a Mexican wave… Let’s talk Mexican! Arriba! Native and non native speakers are more than welcome.
- Knittin’ and Speakin’ (Spanish)
- We like speaking, we like knitting and we love everything that is hand-made, home-made and made with love.
Whether you are a beginner, an improver or an expert in the arts of speaking, knitting, stitching and bitching, join us and let’s knit some Spanish!
- Zumba® classes
- Learn Spanish and get into shape in a fun and exciting way - you don’t need any prior knowledge. Just come and enjoy yourself! I guarantee you will learn Spanish without even realising! Visit my Zumba® profile!
- Holiday Makers
- Learn and practise useful Spanish for typical holiday situations. In this special course you’ll also discover interesting facts and tips to help make the most of your trip!
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- Boutique trip to Mexico City
- Have you been ever dreamed of visiting Mexico City?
For years I’ve been sharing tips and local knowledge with my students to help them enjoy their holidays in ‘La Ciudad de Mexico’. But now I’ve finally decided to go one better and take a small group of students for a guided week-long trip later this year. Get in touch to find out more...
- Theatre workshop
- Practise your Spanish in Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Havana or a bullring! All without leaving the UK! Mixing with native Spanish speakers, this Spanish Theatre Workshop will have you speaking in a fun, unique new way!
- Flamenco workshop
- Learn about the traditions and history of Flamenco. Then get up and dance with live music and tuition from Laura and internationally-touring company Flamenco Express.
- PRIVATE CLASSES
- 1 to 1 classes
- Personalised classes structured around your level, interests and styles of learning. Available as 1 to 1 classes or 1 to 2 if you want to bring an "amigo".
- Skype classes
- The Skype’s the limit! If you’re travelling abroad and need some help with your Spanish, if you are away on business with nothing to do or if you are just feeling too lazy to go out, have your Spanish class online!
© [2008-2018] Hand Made Spanish Classes & E-learning snacks. All rights reserved.
Zumba® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license.